« Home

First things first.

I would like to start out with a little explanation as to who I am and why I have created this little corner of my world. Although, I feel like who I am will probably reveal itself to you readers through these blogs more than I could ever explain. So on to why I have created this blog then shall we?
I stubbled across this the other day while 'taking a little break' from work. You see I always read the Real World/Road Rules Blog spot. I just love both of those shows, it truely is an obbsesion. So somehow I ended up here and I thought to myself; this would be a neat thing to do. I can truley express real feelings on all kinds of subjects and the worse thing that will happen is no one will read it. Not so bad. I also could use the typing practice and learn a little more about my computer, also. So I am going to learn as I go, hopefully I wont do too bad.
I do feel like I should tell a little basic history about myself though so here it is. I was born in Birmingham, Alabama where I grew up living a twisted version of a somewhat normal life until I was 16. At that age I got married ( yes I know 'married at 16, lives in Alabama' I am not that stereotype. Though I do meet all the qualifications!) and stayed married until I was 19 and living in Tampa, Florida. I left my husband and came home to Alabama. Then I met someone and left for Cleveland, Ohio, where I resided for three years and returned back to Alabama at the age of 21. For the past five years I have been living with my boyfriend in our house here in Alabama.
I have had all types of jobs and many reasons for the choices I have made. Some not very good ones I will have to admit. However, I would not change a thing. I am mostly happy with the person I am today and where I am at. I do fight inner-battles constanty it seems and struggle with the state of the world and the people in it among many other things.
I do not want to overwhelm anyone so thats where Im stopping for today. Till next time------

hit counter