« Home | But I am no athlete! » | Oh my my, Oh hell yes. » | Climbing THE Ladder... » | So fresh and so clean, clean. » | Little sidenote: » | Will YOU help them too? » | Im just so damn tired. I cant seem to find my seco... » | Will it explode if it keeps getting bigger?? » | My how the days go by.... » | And alls well.... »

Hectic Pickle

Today is SO hectic. Hectic from all angles. Angles at which I never knew hecticness could ever be slung at you from. But alas, I am off tomarrow until Monday, and its Christmas!!!! So I'll just do what I can and thats all I can do. The whole damn thing is people just DO NOT understand that I am not a fucking miracle worker. I am to them the maker of all problems and the fixer, at no charge mind you, of all problems. This puts me in quite the pickle. Not even a good quality pickle either, a bottom of the jar, last one left, soggy ol' shit pickle.

So I'll be here, being the soggy ol' shit pickle covered in hecticness that I am and as for the rest of the World---ya'll have a Very Merry Christmas!!!!

hit counter