« Home | A flying turkey. No way. » | My Humps, My Humps, My Humps » | From the desk of........ » | Back In The Saddle Again » | Quit T. Quiterson » | Just one question, por favor... » | Go say Hi!!! » | Hectic Pickle » | But I am no athlete! » | Oh my my, Oh hell yes. »

Random Randomy Randomness

I am so tired today. I went to bed later than I should have and then, and for no good reason I might add, I woke up at 2:10 and couldnt go back to sleep. I watched Raising Helen and finally fell back asleep at around 4:30. BLAH. Even worse than that is unless something changes I have absolutly no work to do today. None. How am I going to keep myself awake. I guess when I am finished I will have to go make a pot of coffee. I dont drink coffee. Must try something. I heard this morning that Tom Cruise and Katey Holmes had their little alien child yesterday. Yes a lovely baby girl by the name of Suri. Maybe thats why I couldnt sleep last night. Somewhere deep inside me I knew all the World would be forver changed. Or not.

hit counter