« Home | The day I took a flying leap outside my box.... » | Busy Bee..... » | Midweek » | Random Randomy Randomness » | A flying turkey. No way. » | My Humps, My Humps, My Humps » | From the desk of........ » | Back In The Saddle Again » | Quit T. Quiterson » | Just one question, por favor... »

My ever-changing world.

Well I have been so busy this week that I havent had time to post a thing. Lets see on Monday my job informed me that they couldnt pay the office rent anymore and since they hadnt paid it since like, uh, last November, we had to be out by Friday. They also let me know that I was more than welcome to come and work out of the basement at their home. Uh, no thanks. So on Tuesday I went to work, after mulling it over all night, and I quit. Then after I quit on Tuesday morning I went to an interview Tuesday afternoon where at the end the man said " Can you start on Monday?" So guess what? Now I am an Assistant Project Manager for Nokias Regional Infastructure Office. WOW.

I am glad that it all worked out and quickly too, I might add. My new job pays 3.50 an hour more and after 60 days I get full FREE beneifits!!! Yeah!!! So we will see. The thing is I had just got setteled into things from my last transition period, now I have to do it all again. Poo. So nothing other than that has happened to me all week long.

Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies of the world!!!

hit counter