« Home | Tangy Meatloaf » | Im on top of that..... » | The Burbs » | My pack....... » | Blogs R Us » | The Blue Alabama Sky » | God Bless the little ones... » | Frustrated......among other things. » | 'Tis The Season... » | A Tribute To My Fish............ »

Quotes...

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more." --Mark Twain


"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage." --Anais Nin


" The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep." --Robert Frost


"As I was going up the stair I met a man who wasnt there. He wasnt there again today, I wish, I wish hed stay away." --Hughes Mearns


"All the worlds a stage, and all the men and woman merely players. They have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his lifetime plays many parts, his acts being seven ages."-- William Shakespeare

hit counter