« Home | Something Happened. » | Dribble » | Colonoscopy anyone??? » | 10 Feet tall and bulletproof... » | A Tribute » | Rules To Live By » | Civic Duty » | WAFFLE HOUSE » | UPS & downs..... » | Afterthoughts... »

The Day The Music Died.

I wish that there was a way that I could package my feelings up in a little bow for the internet to read. However keeping my mind on the right track, let alone trying to be eloquent just isn't possible right now.

I have typed a post and backspaced it out now three times. I think I will wait a while until I feel I need to write about it. Please keep my family in your prayers.

Hey I noticed you havent posted anything, Its pretty shitty when parents get divorced, I sometimes wonder how my children will do as they get older, me and my husband seperated when they were very young so I hope that it doesnt give them negative thoughts on relationships...
Hang in there..

Post a Comment
hit counter