« Home | Colonoscopy anyone??? » | 10 Feet tall and bulletproof... » | A Tribute » | Rules To Live By » | Civic Duty » | WAFFLE HOUSE » | UPS & downs..... » | Afterthoughts... » | Two sides to every story...... » | Will YOU marry me? PLEASE!!!!!!!! »

Dribble

Well there isn't much happening right now in my life. We returned from Atlanta on Monday. We had a very good time with our best friends Ernie and Allison. Saturday we went to the Year One car show and other that looking at all the cool cars we saw Chip Foose and the people from Overhaulin. Sunday we went out on Lake Lanier on a very cool boat. I was glad to be home though. Not that it wanst fun its just that there really is no place like home.

We also finally got a new computer and our internet turned back on so now I can really get back into blogging, its hard to do it from work sometimes.

I have also recently discovered the wonders of You Tube. So last night I caught up with the rest of the world and watched the Britney Spears Dateline interview. WOW. I mean.......Holy balls, that was the saddest funniest thing I have seen in a long long long time. What do you say? What hasn't been said? Why is she making it so easy? The hair? The eyelash? The freakin see through top and boobs? I swear we were only centimeters away from a nipple shot. The air quotes? Impactful? Hang your head in shame Britney for you have out done yourself.

Then I watched Angelina Jolie on Anderson Cooper 360 and I mean, how can you hate her? So together, smart, passionate even though I am firmly planted on Team Anniston, you have to respect the work that Angelina does for so many less fortunate people who are overlooked all too often.

What about the new Gnarls Barkley song Crazy? That is my new jam. I love it. If you haven't heard it yet, you need to. Go to You Tube and watch his performance at the MTV Movie Awards. Good stuff.

Other than that I am just waiting on the weekend. The past couple of months has been so busy with cook outs and going places and my nephew spending the night that I have declared this weekend "The One Where We Are Alone". Yep, just Brandon and I. Good shit. I need to organize my house and I want to lay by the pool and while all of the things that we have been doing are fun and all the new people we've been hanging out with are awesome. I need some time to not have to worry about if everyone is haveing fun or needs anything or if the cats are going to get out etc. etc. etc.

Well there will be more to come........when something happens, I guess.

hit counter